Our Community Response helpline is now open.
Kirklees Council have opened a new dedicated helpline as part of our Covid-19 Community Response. Please see the website link below for the most up to date information. Information has been translated in to the main community languages in Kirklees and can be found below.
• Online forms: Covid-19 Community Response
• Community Response helpline: 0800 4561114
Latest Community Language Updates
Kirklees Language resources
- Modern Slavery and CV19: What to look out for and how to get help – translated in to 11 languages
- Kirklees Libraries – #RefugeeWeek
- Domestic abuse services in 11 languages from the Pennine Domestic Abuse Partnership.
- How to receive your e-Voucher for Free School Meals
- Available Support for Asylum Seekers in 8 languages
- General Guidance in different languages
- Coronavirus Information videos in Different Languages – Leeds Council
- Kurdish – Audio & Information
- Punjabi Video – Community Response Information
- Urdu Video – Community Response Information