Migration Yorkshire and Seraphus law firm are offering more free online workshops covering various aspects of EU Settlement Scheme.
Please see below a list of available workshops:
New EUSS Workshops – Feb-March 2021
I am pleased to confirm that free EUSS workshops are continuing throughout February and March, starting from 24th Feb. There is a new workshop on EU joining family members, as this is a new group of EU nationals arriving to the UK from 1 January 2021. Please see below a list of all workshops with dates and times, and links to the Eventbrite registration.
If there are any other topics you would like workshops to cover please let me know and I’ll explore the possibility of having them added from April.
- EU nationals with pre-settled status
Wed, 24th February 10:00-11:30am
Thurs, 11th March 10:00-11:30am
- EU Settlement Scheme in the ‘Grace period’
Wed, 3rd March 10:00-11:30am
Thurs, 18th March 10:00-11:30am
- EU Settlement Scheme and EU joining family members
Wed, 24th March 10:00-11:30am
- Progress of the EU Settlement Scheme
Wed, 31st March 10:00-11:30am
www.migrantinfohub.org.uk Covid 19 information for migrants and services in Yorkshire and Humber. Resources to share.
www.migrationyorkshire.org.uk | @migrationyorks
Migration Yorkshire is the Yorkshire and Humber regional migration partnership and is hosted by Leeds City Council. Migration Yorkshire works with national, regional and local partners to ensure that the region can deal with, and benefit from, migration.
- EU nationals with pre-settled status – Wed, 18th November 10:00-11:30am and Thurs, 3rd December 1:00-2:30pm
- EU Settlement Scheme in the ‘Grace period’ – Mon, 23rd November 10:00-11:30am and Thurs, 10th December 1:00-2:30pm
- Progress of the EU Settlement Scheme – Thurs, 26th November 1:00-2:30pm
For more details and how to register for each workshop please read the file below