The Migration and Resettlement Team at Kirklees Council in collaboration with Migration Yorkshire are inviting you for Introduction to Migration training on Mon, 21 March 2022 13:30 – 16:00 GMT.
- Officers, managers, frontline staff and partners responsible for both strategic and operational management and frontline service delivery
- Officers, managers, frontline staff and partners representing diverse communities who may have no or little knowledge and want to increase their understanding on migration issues
By the end of the course participants will:
- Understand different types of migrant groups and different routes of entry to the UK
- Understand the patterns of migration in the local area and the region and the impact this has on service delivery
- Understand some of the key current issues relating to migration
- Understand some of the challenges that can affect migrants and communities with migrants and how Councils and other services may respond to some of these challenges.
If you have any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Zoom link will be send prior to the meeting
To book your free ticket please click on the link