Translated: Updated guidance on protecting medically extremely vulnerable people
The guidance advises people who are clinically extremely vulnerable of the precautions that they should continue to take to protect themselves, in addition to the rules that are in place for everyone.
Available in: English, Easy Read, Large Print, Audio, British Sign Language, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, Gujarati, Hindi, Nepali, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi (India), Urdu
Suffolk Council have produced infographics about staying safer in shared housing.
Suffolk County Council have created infographics to support people who need to travel to work.
Thrombosis UK have produced information videos on vaccination and blood clotting.
International SOS have produced COVID-19 Vaccination Myths vs Facts factsheets providing detailed responses to common myths.
Translated: Managing stress during COVID-19
International SOS have produced COVID-19 Stress Infographics – covering COVID-19 stressors, stress symptoms and coping strategies.
International SOS have produced long-COVID (Post-COVID-19 syndrome) information sheets and infographics.
South East London CCG have produced a detailed guide: Caring for yourself after coronavirus (COVID-19) booklet
NHS step-by-step guide for COVID-19 self-testing if you are symptom-free.
Information for parents and carers on COVID-19 symptom-free (rapid) testing.
UK.Gov have produced and translated guidance for:
- ‘people with symptoms that may be caused by COVID-19, including those who are waiting for a test
- people who have received a positive COVID-19 test result (whether or not they have symptoms)
- people who currently live in the same household as someone with COVID-19 symptoms, or with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19’
Official UK.Gov / NHS letter explaining when and how to book your vaccine appointment, and the choices available.
There is also a British Sign Language version of the consent form.
Kings College London have created a ‘Caring for yourself after coronavirus (COVID-19)’ booklet.
Advice for seasonal agricultural workers coming to England to pick fruit and vegetables on farms, and their employers.
UK.Gov have produced new guidance about staying safe while outdoors.
The latest guidance from UK.Gov around safety in places of worship.
NHS have created a site to support people recovering from COVID / facing “Long-COVID”, which looks at all aspects of COVID recovery.
A collection of guidance from medical professionals on managing and recovering from COVID-19 and ‘Long-COVID’ containing text and useful infographic type resources.
Migrant Info Hub Update Information
- This roundup will be sent weekly on Fridays
- On Migrant Info Hub you can search for resources by language, by topic or by date
- If you have any feedback on the format or content of this weekly roundup, or the Migrant Info Hub, it is warmly welcome
- Please feel free to share this information with your networks – new subscribers can sign up here
- If you wish to unsubscribe please let us know at email@example.com