The STAGE project offers women (16 and over) support to address and overcome experiences associated with sexual exploitation and grooming.
If you have or still are experiencing sexual exploitation our case worker can support with:
- Emotional support (Outreach, phone, face to face)
- Recognising exploitation, managing risk and safety planning
- Self care, psycho education, building resilience
- Accessing housing support
- Support with your physical and mental health needs
- Support with Criminal Justice System (reporting to the police, going to court)
- Moving on (accessing training, education or employment)
- Advocacy and supporting you in meetings
We accept both self-referrals and referrals from professionals.
To find our more about this service or to make a referral for yourself or someone you are working with, please call 01484 450866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.