Would you benefit from knowing more about the EU Settlement scheme (EUSS)? If you have service users, volunteers, friends, family or colleagues who need to apply for EUSS we can help you to help them with some free online training.
This is a joint work between Kirklees Council and Citizen Advice and Law Centre to deliver six sessions about EU Settlement Scheme.
The training will be delivered by Jamie Mclean, and Teams platform will be used for the training.
1) How to recognise potential EUSS cases
2) What to do when you have identified an EUSS case
3) The requirements for an EUSS application / what needs to be in place at the outset
4) The deadline – and what happens afterwards
5) Status documents and the potential issues
Monday 28 September 4pm – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/121171696807
Monday 12 October 2pm – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/121720552449
Wednesday 21 October 11am – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/121723244501
Friday 6 November 2pm – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/121723864355
Thursday 19 November 4pm – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/121724927535
Tuesday 1 December 4pm – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/121725206369