Would you benefit from knowing more about the EU Settlement scheme (EUSS)? If you have service users, volunteers, friends, family or colleagues who need to apply for EUSS we can help you to help them with some free online training.
This is a joint work between Kirklees Council and Citizen Advice and Law Centre to deliver six sessions about EU Settlement Scheme.
The training will be delivered by Jamie McLean, and Teams platform will be used for the training.
1) How to recognise potential EUSS cases
2) What to do when you have identified an EUSS case
3) The requirements for an EUSS application / what needs to be in place at the outset
4) The deadline – and what happens afterwards
5) Status documents and the potential issues
Various dates available from:
Thursday 21 January 2021, 4pm ,
Thursday 11 February 2021, 4pm
Thursday 4 March 2021 4pm,
Thursday 25 March 2021, 4pm
Thursday 15 April 2021 4pm,
Thursday 6 May 2021, 4pm
click on the link below to book a place