DIP has launch a new, FREE, Government Funded, Accredited ONLINE Training Programmes, which is now available across West Yorkshire to all Adult (19+) Learners, with a particular focus on the unemployed.
Click here for the training leaflet for the new Accredited Online Training Programme, which learners can benefit from the comfort of their homes,at times to suit their convenience, all the way from initial contact/referral right through to achieving their qualification/s. Learners will also benefit from dip’s excellent One-to-One Tutor Support over the phone and/or via web-conferencing, whichever is suitable/convenient for learners.
The new qualifications covered 14 subject areas :
• Digital Skills / IT • Health & Social Care
• Employability • Counselling
• Customer Service • Information, Advice & Guidance
• Retail • Managing Your Money
• Warehousing & Storage • Safeguarding & Prevent
• Business • Equality & Diversity
• Digital Marketing & Social Media • Data Protection
Referrals for the new Accredited Online Training Programmes can now be made via:
• Phone: 0800-279 786 1 or 01924 474849 (Mon to Fri: 9.30am to 5pm)
• E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (24hrs)
• Web: www.dip.training (24hrs)